Dear members,

One of our constituents has alerted us to an incident which happened to his puppy. The dog ate a discarded joint and proceeded to feel the effects of the marijuana. Unfortunately, the excessive dosage caused drug poisoning. He had to be taken to the vet and have his stomach pumped. $850 later, lesson learned. The vet indicated that this is becoming a recurring problem, as dogs are attracted to the smell and taste of marijuana. As a dog owner you may want to keep an eye on little Fido.